CPCCLDG3001A - Licence to perform dogging is designed to provide participants with the ability to perform dogging, work safely and equip them with the knowledge and confidence to obtain a National High Risk Work Licence and a Statement of Attainment.
- $999 per student
- Additional to this price a fee is also payable to Australia Post for the license card which is nationally recognised.
Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, you will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (MSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is payable to Australia Post for the
license card which is nationally recognised.
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- 100 points of ID
- 18 years of age or over
- obtain a USI (usi.gov.au)
What you need to bring with you
- Steelcap boots
- Hard hat
- Course duration for training and assessment is 5 days.
- 4 days training
- 1 day assessment
Training Location and format
- All our courses are conducted externally at the client’s construction site or premises
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- All participants are required to go through an assessment to be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognized.
- Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, you will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (MSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is then payable to Australia Post for the license card which is nationally recognised.
- Training sessions will be carried out on site and in a classroom environment for theory and a safe designated on site location for practical.
- 1. Plan work
- 2. Select and inspect equipment
- 3. prepare site and equipment
- 4. Perform task
- 5. Shut down job and clean up
- Previous qualification
- Work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
Terms and conditions
- $100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.