TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more). Successfully completing this course will allow you to operate any boomtype elevating work platform, including self-propelled, trailer mounted and truck mounted boom lifts with a height or reach of 11m or more within Australia.Course Cost
- $499 per student
- Additional to this price a fee is also payable to Australia Post for the license card which is nationally recognised.
Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, you will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (MSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is payable to Australia Post for the
license card which is nationally recognised.
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- 18 years of age or over
- obtain a USI (usi.gov.au)
What you need to bring with you
Duration of Course
- Course duration for training and assessment is 3 days.
Training Location and format
- All our courses are conducted externally at the client’s construction site or premises
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- All participants are required to go through an assessment to be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognized.
- Once the SafeWork assessment has been successfully completed, you will receive a SafeWork Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (MSA) which is valid for 60 days. A fee is then payable to Australia Post for the license card which is nationally recognised.
- Training sessions will be carried out on site in a safe designated area for practical and in a classroom environment for theory.
- Plan work/task
- Prepare work/task
- Perform work/task
- Pack up
Language, Literacy & NumeracyAllowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. You will complete a short literacy and numeracy assessment on enrolment and if we identify any learning difficulties the Trainer/Assessor will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
RPLRPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- Previous qualification
- Work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
Terms and conditions
- $100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.