RIIMPO338E Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations covers conducting rigid haul truck operations in civil construction, coal and metalliferous mining and extractive. This unit is appropriate for those who work in operational roles. This unit is nationally recognised.
- Training and assessment - $650 per student (3 day course)
- Assessment only - $350 (extensive experience is required, please contact us to check eligibility and get a separate quote)
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- Obtain a USI (usi.gov.au)
What you need to bring with you
Duration of Course
- Course duration for training and assessment is 3 days
- Assessment only 1 day
Training Location and format
- All our courses are conducted externally at the client’s construction site or premises
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- All participants after training are put through an assessment to see if the student is competent.
- All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment under the RII09 Civil Construction Training Package. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
- Training sessions will be carried out on site in a safe designated area for practical and in a classroom environment for theory.
1.Plan & prepare for rigid haul operations
2.Operate rigid haul truck
3.Load, haul & dump materials
4.Conduct housekeeping activities
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. If you experience any learning difficulties, please make us aware at the time of your booking & the Trainer will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you.
RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- previous qualification,
- work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
Terms and conditions
- $100 deposit on confirmation of booking per enrolment
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – 20% refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.